Saturday, June 21, 2008

Social networking game

Game Introduction http://cnsns.bokee.com/3391400.html

It is now time for the game, it is now time for the game (with antenna baby in terms)! ! !

First, a pile of nonsense, but I still feel a bit mean


Sharon for a day of mainly chat about the E-learning is the theme, I was of the view that if China's education environment is still a utilitarian of the environment, such as diplomas, academic-oriented, rather than into the game with interest-oriented , Then China's E-Learing basically no way out.

China Training Network of a major cattle was right when he said, "e-learing" E on behalf of the many means, in addition to understanding all the electronic, there are more understanding, such as EASY, this is very correct. But I think the relationship is not the understanding of E, but in the understanding of LEARNING. "E-Learning" in China in translation is what » Called "distance education", this is very wrong, we literally alone, should also be called distance learning.

Education and learning is a great distinction, the more stress that the teachers take the initiative, and then watch the learning of students take the initiative to study, if China's "E-Learning" or the teacher as the main body, no way out for more.

Learning is a modern society all need, at any time in, but we thought the concept of the past have focused on classroom learning, in fact we live in the majority of the time in learning, but also a spontaneous, based on interest and The purpose of life must be, if our study is based on a study of the game, then the efficiency of the study will be excellent.

Game background

These are just this one article, primers, is designed to introduce a "game" concept.

People need to have the imagination, like me who is imaginative (learning that Li Ao).

A few days ago, a "blog and Psychological Analysis of acts", has been more feedback, students are encouraged with the recommendations of the spirit, I have the following experience:

1.'s Nice network,真如before Ding said: Wang Ju's strength in this subject, I have a wealth of feedback;

2. "Blog and Psychological Analysis of behavior" is worthy of in-depth engage in it, in my interest and needs of the community are beneficial.

So I am prepared to engage in it, but feel that not enough fun.

Point to the root breathing on how to engage, in the company to the front desk to suddenly found Tug distortion of abstract art, take the initiative to centralizer, then suddenly feel that this abstract art Tiantian Kan are tired, so problems like the painting anti - From linking up, feel really good, but also other interesting prospects MM Suikou told that you help me look at the whole company which will be the first found this anti-art, told me that he and I ask you to eat.

On the back seat, with colleagues around the Huabing: "I have just to the people throughout the company made a game" and people around them, said: "have them, not me," I said: "Yes, but do not tell you! ", The people around them said:" The sale of the Commissioner !@#$%^&*()%^&*()"

The rules of the game

At this time also to the sense of excitement, so all of a sudden we have today on the design of the BLOG on to play in the game:

1, in front of me "blog and Psychological Analysis of behavior" when writing a column for thinking and writing, there are many parameters had not taken into account, but received very good feedback, we all want in-depth on

2, in the back of a friend said:

"Do this" column "very interesting. In fact, the psychological study BLOG crowd and the act itself is a kind of scientific research. If this study is not as entertainment but as a serious topic of research, they can make a research report. The future of this report The business community is the pursuit of information. Useful.. He ...

I note that, BLOG in a lot of people in the log described in his Qiqiu, this self-revealed their inner hope, is in itself a kind of implicit in the display business opportunities. A very noteworthy phenomenon is: BLOG in many types of actual classified in accordance with the age. How to capture these classifications crowd, I am afraid, is "commercial-type black hole" is the objective analysis and research. "


Through more than two judgement, I design the game are as follows:


1, the "blog and Psychological Analysis of behavior" and friends on the basis of the establishment, I will continue to study the subject and is ready to extend "the network environment under the social and psychological behavior (first edition)" And a study report;

2, I will be completed within one month of this report;

3, after the completion of this report, which if (including individuals and businesses) can purchase land sales this report, purchase of land sales methods can be used to purchase the right to access;

4, for the right to use the auction to purchase, from 5,000 yuan From the final pricing of those who, only a future, I am not going to a third party to provide in this paper;

5, the right to use another one that I will retain the right to use the two versions, free gift to the important friends;

6, for a purchase price of the right to read: 10 yuan;

7, as the report within a week after the completion of the purchase of the right to use unmanned, the latter part of both the right to read;

8, one month after the completion of the report, if no one the right to purchase any, published by the BLOG;

9, in my view provide important reference for a friend, if no one purchased the right to use circumstances, the free gift;

11, for any way to this report friend, in its consent, I announced its web site (you can be as publicity);

12. If you buy and read this report, feeling worthless, I can return your money, I get a refund of fees, but I will release your information;

13. If you get the right read, you can be copied, transmission of this report (but I do not encourage), the only hope that you can tell I copied the number of transfer

14. If you wish to participate in this game, you have an obligation to help the promotion of the game.

Purpose of the game

The purpose of this game many, the main list:

1. My interesting study in this area, otherwise I have no motivation to write it;

2. Careful and comprehensive analysis of network environment of social behavior and psychological situation

3. We know of such an analysis is really interested;

4. Understanding of China's website (based on WEB2.0, SNS mode) and the concept of strength;

5. Understanding based on the BLOG BLOGGER way it can earn money;

6. BLOG understanding of how the means and ways to make money;

7. Understanding of a certain ad;

8. Make the same good friends;

9. I understand the influence of the blog;

10. Preliminary understanding of copyright issues network;

Attention

If you want to participate in the game, then you should be approved the following:

1. You in the level of attention to the report, we must remind ourselves this is a game, you can not participate can also participate in

2. I am in your ability to default, that can give you help, you can see my blog in the past to judge the article;

3. If you feel pretty good report, it would carefully look at you, I assume you do not accept any consequences caused by the responsibility;

4. For the first edition of this report, there may be the first version of N, this money only for the first edition

5. You have to have recognized my credibility, I really Tongsouwuqi;

6. An anti-cases, I will fully studied, but not the middle of the incident, I will propose to extend or cancel the game and can refund

Games results

In fact, I will form two reports:

"Network environment of social and psychological behavior (first edition)"

"The game of" (temporary)

And on the back "of this game," the report also selling to a game, I tend to play, but the future depends on the time, energy, power, Oh. WHO has purchased intention to sell, can advance that the price of this report I would like to not good.

Games arrangements

1. Two days after the publication of this article, to November 4, 2005 24 points before the period of discussion are the rules of the game, anyone can put forward valuable suggestions, I used to read a right to return;

2.2005, November 5 2005 December 6, I carried out the writing of this report;

3.2005, November 5 Nov. 12, is the right to use the auction period;

4.2005, November 5 2005 December 4 for my study period, is our discussion period, but also access to the purchase of

Following is no one to buy the right to use:

5.2005, December 4 2005 December 31, without the right to use the purchase, compared with the exchange period, in accordance with the exchange completed, "the network environment under the social and psychological behavior (second edition)"

6.2006, January 1, published by the "social network environment and people's psychological behavior (second edition)" and in the text of the report all cases to help a friend's website.

Other matters

1. I announced to a day game process;

2. If you have to participate in this game, pricing or purchase directly sent letters to snsgame # gmail.com (Please change # @), such as the purchase of the requested time for the message here, I do not often check that mail.

Recently, I have to sneak into a certain activities, such as free to the report, I can assure Taoci, Ha ha


Finally note

Welcome media, advertising

To the last sentence:

This is a GAME, we hope that the likes of GAME

No comments: